You have a goal! You have a goal! You have a goal!
It’s now a new episode of the “Up In The Blue Seats” Podcast with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker. The dynamic duo immediately immersed themselves the parade of eight goals Tuesday night and where the Rangers are in with just 18 games remaining. They also had a chat with the great Larry Brooks and an interesting conversation with U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame referee Paul Stewart
Opening Podcast Segment Up In The Blue Seats with Ron & Mollie:
- OBJECTIVES EVERYWHERE: Eight goals for the Rangers from eight different players Tuesday. This team has a lot of offensive skills. Valuing the work David Quinn did coach this team and the “fire Quinn” brigade of Rangers fans.
- PROOF PROGRAM: Importance of defeating the Devils. We need to beat the teams below them in the standings. Still holding playoff hopes with 18 games remaining.
Interview with Larry Brooks:
NY Post Rangers beat the writer
- VACCINATIONS: Most of the team was vaccinated Wednesday.
- NILS LUNDKVIST: Expect to see him on training camp next season.
- BRANDON DUBINSKY: Trash-talking on Sydney Crosby.
- OVECHKIN: Can you catch Gretzky in the market of all time?
- BLACKWELL: How well did Colin Blackwell play?
Interview with Paul Stewart:
Former NHL Referee, US Hockey Hall of Fame
- MEMORY OF MESSIER / GRETZKY: Playing at the beginning of his career with Mark Messier. He played alongside Wayne Gretzky in his first game.
- TIM PEEL: Reaction to the ref comments that made him fired.
- TODAY’S OFFICE: Discussing the officiality in today’s game and the changes in the game. Play vs.
Retrieve all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats, ”A New York Rangers podcast, submitting to the podcast in Apple podcast, Spotify, Or where you use your podcasts. Nine episodes will be released every Thursday.