John Gilbert Getty died of complications from an accidental overdose


0

Getty Oil heir John Gilbert Getty, that was found dead in a hotel room in Texas, died from the complications of an accidental drug overdose, a report said Wednesday.

Getty, 52, has died of cardiomyopathy and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease – heart conditions triggered by a toxic level of fentanyl in his system, TMZ said.

The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office said the overdose was accidental.

Getty – who was the grandson of oil magnate J. Paul Getty – was discovered unanswered in November in a San Antonio hotel room.

In 2015, Getty’s brother, Andrew Getty, he died of a hemorrhage related to ulcers. He was also found to have methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
admin

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format